Details regarding Funding Round 2 are as follows:
- The application window is now open and will close 5pm EST on 28 February 2018.
- Individuals may be funded up to $10,000 ($2,000 per training day, up to five days) to support participation in CPD activities.
- Eligible applicants are required to have been living and working in a rural area (Modified Monash Model 2 to 7) for at least 12 months.
- The CPD activities will need to take place between 1 April 2018 and 28 February 2019.
How to apply
Option 1: apply via email
- Review the Funding Round 2 application guidelines (.pdf) to ensure you are eligible to apply.
- Download and complete the application form (.docx).
- Submit your completed signed application form to the SRSA PMU via email to: email@example.com
Option 2: apply via online form
For Funding Round 2 you can submit your CPD grant application via our website online form. We will send you an email to confirm that we have received your application. http://ruralspecialist.org.au/