- $95,000 - $100,000 + 10.5% super
- Rewarding and meaningful role with a dedicated team of professionals
- Enjoy a supportive, family-friendly work environment with a healthy work/life balance
The National Rural Health Alliance is Australia's peak non-government organisation for rural and remote health. National Rural Health Alliance (the Alliance) seeking to appoint a Communications and Marketing Director with strong writing and contemporary communication skills to lead the Alliance's communications and marketing activities.
As our new Director, Communications and Marketing, you will manage the Alliance's communications both internally and externally with stakeholders and members through the use of our website, social media strategy and platforms and through the production of publications and branding.
You will be the first point of contact for the media, respond to media enquiries and manage public relations tasks relating to rural and remote health. You will work with others to write and edit plain English material for a variety of audiences and ensure the Alliance's publications and websites are of a consistently high standard.
You will also have the opportunity to assist the Board and management to engage and influence key stakeholders in an inclusive and constructive manner.
Based in Canberra, the key requirements of the position include:
- Demonstrated ability to be pro-active and anticipate and prepare for communications and marketing activities which help facilitate achievement of the Alliance's purpose and objectives
- Experience in communications and/or corporate affairs within a services and/or government context
- Contemporary knowledge and experience in the effective use of digital/social media
- High-level communication skills (written and oral) with proven ability to work as a member of a small team, as well as with governments, departments and other external organisations and suppliers.
- High-level writing skills including writing/editing copy for printed and digital material, internal and external materials.
- Demonstrated capacity to interpret specialist information and present it so it can be understood by non-specialists.
Ideally you will have experience in the not for profit sector, or similar. You'll be joining a small team so will be willing to pitch in to ensure the job gets done. You will thrive with challenges and be excited about the opportunity to manage our communication and marketing strategy.
Sound like a senior position you could sink your teeth into? Don't miss out on this opportunity to make a difference to the lives and health of our future generations. Apply today!
View the Position Description
To apply visit: